ODIN is a software platform to perform the complete measurement process, from sensors through modelling, analysis, and output. It is open, fully customisable, and supports the latest sensor technologies.
The complete measurement process
- Fully customisable analysis protocols that work in real-time and offline
- Share motion data and protocols with colleagues using ‘motion bundles’
- Manage large collections of data and protocols in a Data Store
Latest sensor technologies
- Full support and diagnostics for Codamotion active marker systems
- Works with cluster and pointer technologies
- Integration with third-party sensors including force and EMG systems
Open and fully customisable
- User-friendly dialogs to configure calculations and display multiple screen layouts and acquisition profiles stored with each protocol
- Use pre-defined calculation formulae or create your own using Python scripts
- Scripts work in real-time and offline
- Full audit trail and version control, even when working away from the lab data store
- Import and export using legacy file formats such as MDF, C3D, XML, ASCII text.
'Under the hood', ODIN is a completely new software platform for measurement, analysis, reporting, sharing, and managing 3D movement analysis data, with a bunch of new concepts to help the user including Analysis Protocols, Data Stores and Motion Bundles.