Codamotion technology is based on a research heritage that stretches back to the 1970s. Its reputation for excellence makes it the first choice of researchers and clinicians in a variety of research categories:
- Clinical Analysis
- Sports Movement
- Virtual Reality
What Makes Codamotion Special?
A 3D movement analysis system must provide a complete and integrated measurement process for the biomechanical researcher. That's what Codamotion's combined technologies do. The Codamotion process is built on a platform of low maintenance, high accuracy hardware that offers real time feedback and data outputs that need no post processing. Our software controls a four-step measurement process designed to support the researcher's needs, even when measuring the most difficult of subjects. What you get with Codamotion:
- The most accurate measurements from our own CODA sensor units
- Easy integration of third party sensors such as force plates and EMG systems;
- Comprehensive and user-friendly modelling tools built as standard into our ODIN software, offering complete traceability that preserves the integrity of captured data.
- A comprehensive library of biomechanical functions to assist the analysis phase, and Python Scripting to allow the advanced user flexibility to add their own functionality.
- Easy sharing of data and customised outputs in a variety of forms and formats to suit every user.
We recognise that researchers needs are individual and we design and specify every system with the objective of getting the best results from each stage of the process.